1. When you enter the Internet, click on the place marked for registration or social login
Platform use instruction
2. If you click Register, you will be taken to the following page. You must fill in all the fields marked with *. The DISCORD ID must be filled with the four digits after the # (eg: ms-esports # 8620), Fill out your game ID according to the game you are participating in, otherwise you may be considered as a waiver in the tournament because you cannot contact you or do not confirm the game ID.
3. If you choose social login, you just need to click SIGN IN to login and click the facebook icon.
4. After you use social login, you must click on the profile picture at the top right to enter the setting page on the profile page and fill in your profile. The fields that need to be filled are all under the About me field. Do the necessary changes.
5. The fields to be filled are below the About me field. If the fields above are not necessary, please do not change them. The DISCORD ID must be filled with the 4 digits after the # (for example: ms-esports # 8620), and Fill out your game ID according to the game you are participating in, otherwise you may be considered as a waiver in the tournament because you cannot contact you or do not confirm the game ID.
1. To create a team, you just need to move your mouse to your profile picture and click Create Team in the menu that appears.
2. Please wait for a while after entering the screen. The system is creating your team page. When the system is ready, you need to click TEAM NAME.
3. After clicking TEAM NAME, you need to fill in your team name in PAGE TITLE in the window. After filling it out, click in the blank space in the window and save.
4. When saving is complete, you can click Publish at the top right. After publishing, you can click the cross to leave the page next to it.
Congratulations, you have successfully created your team. Now recruit your teammates and participate in the tournament.
1. If you want to join an existing team, you can select “MEMBERS & TEAMS” in the menu and click “TEAMS” to find the team you want to join.
2. After entering the team page, please click “REQUEST TO JOIN” on the right of the attack to request to join the team.
3. After your application is completed, you can also cancel your application at the same location.
4. (Captain only) After receiving the application, enter the team page and click “MEMBERS”, and move your mouse to the applicant’s picture, you can choose whether to agree to the applicant to join.
1. If you want to participate in the tournament, you can view all the tournaments at the bottom of the homepage. If you want to show only the tournaments of a certain game, you just need to move your mouse to the “TOURNAMENTS” menu and select the corresponding type and click “JOIN NOW “.
2. Of course, you can also withdraw from the tournament at any time, the same way as joining a tournament.
3. In addition, I suggest you click on the title of the tournament to enter the inside page to learn more about the rules of the tournament.
1. After you have participated in the tournament, 15 minutes before the start of the event, you need to check in, otherwise it will be considered abandoned, check in needs to be carried out in our DISCORD corresponding game channel.
2. Check in needs to be performed by any member of the team. If it is an individual match, you need to check in by yourself.
(Team Name / User name | Check in)
© 2020 Myriad Stars E-Sports all rights reserved